Hall: 11 Stand: E70
mycrosystems technologyPrignitz Microsystems Technology GmbH was founded in 2002 in Wittenberge. The company is specializes in the production of pressure – and temperature transmitters and related devices. It develops, manufactures and distributes sensor systems
Its main products are:
• Standard pressure transmitters (stainless steel diaphragm) for the pressure range
-1 ... 0 to 0 ... 2000 bar
• Digital pressure transmitters in the same range with al lot of interesting features
• Pressure sensors with ATEX approval
• Differential and relative pressure transmitter for low pressure range up less than 1 mbar
• Electronic Pressure and differential pressure switches
• Level probes
• Electronic monitoring devices
Another production line is the COB mounting of silicon pressure sensors on board under clean room conditions. These sensor modules are processed not only to use it in its own products, but also marketed as single pressure sensor elements.
Our enterprise is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 as well as ATEX.
back to list
mircosystems as sensor systems
What we offerWe are specialized in mircosystems as sensor systems (e.g. pressure sensors, differential pressure transmitters, level probe, temperature transmitter, barometric pressure transmitter, independent network pressure gauge, display units, digital module, system).
What we are looking forWe are looking for business partners, as distributor and/or sales representative in order to export our products. We are also interested in a mutual distribution/sales partnership.
- Measurement Tools
- Sensor Technology
- Research & Development
- Licence Agreement